Booking terms and conditions for conferences
- By booking through our online system, you are registering yourself, or others within your organisation, as paying delegates for a CharityComms event.
- Individual and Organisational members of CharityComms enjoy significant discounts on places at conferences. However, membership discounts can only be applied if the delegates are members at the time of booking and at the time of the event. Membership discounts can’t be applied retrospectively to bookings. If you’re not sure whether you’re a CharityComms member please contact us on: email@example.com
- When your places have been booked, an invoice will be emailed to you. Payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date or by the date of the event, whichever is sooner.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you'd like to do this.
- Individual members of CharityComms may only use discounted conference places for themselves. If they are unable to attend, they may only transfer that place to a non-member on agreement to pay the extra amount applicable.
- All cancellations must be made via our online booking system. You can cancel your place by following the link on the original booking confirmation email. An administration charge of £50 + VAT per place will be charged for places cancelled more than seven days before the event, whether the place has been paid for or not, after this date the full cost is chargeable.
- You can cancel within seven days of the event, but you will NOT receive any refund.
- We may take photos of delegates at our events which could be used for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for any photos that you feature in to be used in this capacity please do let us know on: email@example.com
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, speakers or timings of the events.
- CharityComms will not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport disruption.
- All bookings from outside the UK must be paid in full, before your place is confirmed.
- All delegates' details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you're booked to attend - unless you have indicated otherwise.
- On the day of the event the delegate list will be shared with attendees to facilitate networking and as an opportunity to make connections. This delegate list should not be used for overt selling, either during or after the event.
- Booking online indicates acceptance of our booking conditions.
- CharityComms is committed to providing access for all. We aim to hold our events at venues that are wheelchair accessible as far as possible. We can provide support for disabled delegates on request. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible on your booking form or by calling 020 7426 8877 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
- If you require a BSL interpreter please let us know one month in advance if possible as they are often in demand. CharityComms is committed to providing BSL interpreters for at least four of our events per year on request and subject to availability.
0207 4268 863