Suppliers to the charity sector can join CharityComms as corporate partners to associate your brand with best practice in charity communications and make valuable business connections.
Our organisational and individual members are communications professionals who share our vision that charity communications are integral to each charity’s work for a better world. You can be part of making our members’ vision a reality by becoming a corporate partner, demonstrating how your services and products can contribute to effective charity communications.
- Exclusive free online presence in our supplier listings section
- One free flyer insert in delegate packs at one of our conferences (worth £350+vat). We can also offer you this opportunity throughout the year at a discounted price
- Significant discounts for corporate partners on all promotional opportunities at CharityComms events
- Discounted event sponsorship packages
- Exclusive opportunities to write articles for our website to showcase your expertise
- Opportunities to speak at our events
The amount your company pays to become a partner of CharityComms depends on its turnover:
|Your organisation's annual turnover||Annual subscription|
|Below £1 million||£340+vat|
|Over £1 million||£680+vat|
What our members say:
Corporate partnership is another channel for us, where we can reach the kind of charities and organisations that might be open to taking on our services.
Selina Fox, director, RandallFox
Meeting new people, catching up with old friends, sharing ideas, deepening knowledge, finding fresh insights and swopping stories...no one else can make this happen like CharityComms
Max du Bois
Spencer du Bois
It’s been a bit of a no brainer to be a CharityComms corporate partner because of the two-fold benefits. We get value for money because we’re actually getting business out of it and we’re also keeping up to speed with knowledge and industry issues.
Julia Woodcock, head of marketing, Blackbaud Europe
I've been a corporate partner of CharityComms for many years now, and I think what they do for the sector is fantastic. Their range of events and guides provide a wealth of best practice, inspiration, training and networking opportunities. I've met and worked with many great talented people through their extensive network over the years.
brand strategy director,