Making the news: generating positive PR for your charity
CharityComms organisational and individual members: £175+vat
Corporate Partners: £220+vat
Small charity (income up to £1m): £195+vat
Medium charity (income £1-5m): £245+vat
Large charity (income £5m - 10m): £280+vat
Super large charity (income £10m+): £310+vat
Corporate/Public sector: £395+vat
In a fast-changing media landscape what are the best ways to generate interest and attention for your charity? And how do you turn a moment in the spotlight to best advantage, however it comes about?
Join us for top tips, best practice case studies and fresh thinking on how to earn coverage, develop great media relationships, and keep your cause in the public eye for the right reasons.
- Media trends – what media are people consuming, when, where and how?
- Meet the media – what do journalists really want from you?
- Under attack – can you counter a hostile story, or even turn it to your advantage?
- Case studies – best practice on finding, supporting and making the most of that precious resource - your stories
- Celebrities, vloggers, influencers – who can really help you reach an audience in a content-rich, multiplatform world?
- Super stunts – planning and executing a hit photo opportunity
- Effective relationships – working with media partners
- Data journalism – finding the story in your research or programme data
- Effective measurement and evaluation – KPIs that feed learning and improvement
- The perfect brief – how to get the most out of working with a PR agency
Refreshments and snacks will be provided during the breaks and there'll be a two-course networking lunch.
Calling all potential charity speakers
Is your PR work earning coverage and getting attention for your charity? Please email Emma Wickenden with your 100 word pitch outlining what your session would cover and why you think it would be useful (charities only please).
If you're an agency interested in speaking at this event, we have two promotional packages available: sponsorship or a speaking slot and stand package. Please get in touch with Harriet Smith for more information.
I want it on the agenda!
Is there something you think this event should address? Outstanding work you'd love to hear more about? Please get in touch with Emma Wickenden.