Small charities communications conference
CharityComms organisational and individual members (turnover under £2m): £85+vat
Non-member charities and not-for-profits (turnover under £2m): £105+vat
Corporate partners: £160+vat
This event is exclusive to charities and not-for-profits with a turnover of under £2m, as well as CharityComms corporate partners.
There is a maximum of two places available per organisation to ensure as many organisations as possible can attend
Smaller charities face different communications challenges: how do you make the most of minimum resources?
How can you keep up with developments and trends across different communications disciplines when you cover them all? Who do you turn to for input and feedback when you're the only comms specialist in your organisation? And how do you make time for strategy when you may be the only one around to deal with the day-to-day?
Our small charities communications conference will draw on what small charity communicators have told us they really need - the chance to develop strategic and practical skills, particularly in PR and digital, to access top-class, tailored advice, and to connect and exchange with peers facing the same challenges.
Following the sell-out success of last year's event the agenda will offer a similar format of:
- hour-long expert sessions on a range of core comms topics
- quick-fire case studies from small organisations
- structured peer learning using the tried and tested 'Open Space' methodology
- This event is exclusive to comms staff in charities and not-for-profits with an annual income under £2m, but if you're the only comms specialist in a larger organisation, feel free to book a place and drop us a quick email at email@example.com explaining briefly why you feel this event is the right fit for you and your charity.
- There is a maximum of two places available per organisation to ensure as many organisations as possible can attend
Calling all potential speakers
For this event we're looking for:
- volunteer consultants who'd like to share their expertise with small charities
- small charity communicators with a great story to tell about their comms successes
If you're interested, and would like to find out more, please email Jess Day.
I want it on the agenda!
Is there something you think this event should address? Do you have a particular challenge you’d like help with? Please get in touch with Jess Day.