If you’re the sole comms professional in a charity or not for profit, part of a small comms team or a sole trader / individual freelancer working in communications for the charity sector, individual membership of CharityComms is for you.
Membership offers high quality free or low-cost events and training, ideas and inspiration to develop your skills, your confidence and your career.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free entry to all seminars (and exclusive access to live seminar broadcasts via Periscope)
- Free attendance at our member only special interest groups: PR Network, Creatives Group, Brand Breakfast and Internal Communications Group
- Free UK-wide events in Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh/Glasgow
- Discounted places, high quality conferences
- Individual members working as freelancers in the sector can feature on our freelance directory
- If you’re part of a larger communications team with others who would benefit from CharityComms, you might want to consider organisational membership. This covers everyone working at the organisation with the same benefits and more.
|Membership period||Annual subscription|
What our members say:
I enjoy the networking side of the events because everyone is really switched on, they are interested in their work and improving their communications, so there is a lot of useful information passed back and forth.
For me, being a member of CharityComms is as vital as having a mobile phone – and cheaper! The regular, up to date information about what’s going on in the sector is so useful and they always seem to be releasing a paper or best practice guide on something really useful to me, just when I need it. I’ve really valued meeting lots of other communicators from the charity sector and it’s been great to feel part of a bigger community of people who are all committed to excellence across the sector as well as within our own organisations. I have attended a number of seminars (free with membership!) and conferences and they are always packed full of useful information, advice and best practice that you can take back and start using straight away. I’m a fan!
My CharityComms membership has been invaluable. I’ve attended a number of conferences and workshops and the content of those has always been relevant, interesting and inspiring. The events give me a chance to pick up new tips, build on my skills and knowledge and keep me up to date with what other people are doing. They also provide fantastic networking opportunities – very useful for discussing challenges with other people and finding out how they are trying to tackle them!
Membership of CharityComms is like a lifeline to me, as one of the flotsam and jetsam of charity communicators/marketeers floating around in a sea of colleagues who don't really understand the role! It’s so rewarding to attend events dedicated to the concerns of people who face similar challenges, and the email updates are a great way to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of charity communications.
Mathematics in Education and Industry