How to be listed in our directories
1. Who can feature in the supplier directory?
If you're a company working with the charity sector, our supplier directory is the place to be listed. To feature, you must be a CharityComms corporate partner.
2. I want my organisation to be listed in the supplier directory. How can we be featured?
Only CharityComms corporate partners can be listed in the supplier directory. Become a corporate partner here. If you're already a corporate partner, please fill in this short form with your company's details and your profile will be added to the directory soon. To check if you’re already signed up, see our full list of corporate partners here.
3. What are the other benefits of corporate partnership?
Become a corporate partner to associate your brand with best practice in charity communications and make valuable business connections. Full details of all the benefits of corporate partnership can be found here.
4. I'm in the supplier directory. Can I also be listed in the freelance directory?
No. Sorry, you can only be listed in one directory, not both.
5. How can I change my organisation’s details once they’re on the directory?
If your organisation is already on the directory and you would like to change your details, please email Duncan with the changes you’d like to make.
1. Who can feature in the freelance directory?
If you're a freelance comms professional looking for work in the charity sector, join our freelance directory. To feature, you must be a CharityComms individual member. Only named individuals may feature.
2. I want to be listed in the freelance directory. How can I be featured?
To be listed, you must be a CharityComms individual member. Become an individual member here. If you're already an individual member, you can fill in this short form with your details and they'll be uploaded to the directory soon.
3. What are the other benefits of CharityComms individual membership?
Membership gives you access to free seminars and exclusive specialist networking groups, heavily discounted tickets to our conferences and more. Full details of all the benefits of individual membership can be found here.
4. I’m an individual who wants to feature in the directory. Can I be listed under my company name?
No. You may only be listed under your own name, you cannot use a company name.
5. How can I change my details once they’re on the directory?
If you are already on the directory and you would like to change your details, please email Duncan with the changes you’d like to make.
For any other questions or comments on either directory, please get in touch with Duncan.