Director of communications
To develop and manage a portfolio of celebrity and VIP supporters. The role is directly responsible for delivering the celebrity strategy to ensure that the charity’s activities are supported by high-profile individuals where appropriate.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of a celebrity strategy
- Develop a group of highly committed high-profile supporters
- Co-ordinate and approve all contact with celebrity supporters, prioritising requests when necessary
- Act as clearing house within the charity for all information relating to high-profile supporters
- Ensure that every request to a celebrity is packaged as an opportunity that sells the benefits to them of their involvement with our charity
- Liaise directly with celebrities and their teams, negotiating as appropriate the terms of involvement of the celebrity and the parameters of their support