Looking to produce a poster for your event? Or an infographic to communicate your impact?
Use this template to ensure your designer knows exactly what you require. Just fill in the form and add in your own branding.
Tips for using this template
- If you’re using the form for internal briefs, make sure your design team are happy this template asks for all the data they’ll need
- You could even create an automated version of the form – upload it to Typeform (or you’re preferred survey software) so the whole process can be done online. Check out Ciarán Ó’Carroll’s advice on how to do this from our Doing more with less seminar (slide 11 onwards)
- Have a read through our Best Practice Guide Working with agencies: How to be a smart client or read WPN Chameleon’s blog Relationship advice: tips for working with agencies
- If it’s a web design brief you’re creating, check out IE Digital’s How to create a website brief guide and template
- If you have any comments or feedback on the template, we’re eager to keep improving the quality of our resources, so please let us know in the comments below.
This template was created by Kellie Smith. Thanks to Catch22, LandAid, Parkinson’s, SeeAbility, Sustrans and The Air Ambulance Service, all of who submitted examples of design briefs to help us come up with this template.
Most importantly, thanks to all our members for making this possible. We’re only able to offer this template for free because of the support of our members. If you’d like to see more template documents like this, and benefit from free events, peer support and knowledge sharing, get in touch with Sarah to find out more about becoming a CharityComms member.