Digital Benchmark dashboard
Digital Benchmark participants can access our data through Google Data Studio, in an interactive, self-service dashboard.
Participants who have had the dashboard shared with them can access it below. If you’re not yet a signed up participant, you can sign up here. Please note, accessing the dashboard indicates acceptance of our terms and conditions, which can be found here.
Trouble accessing the dashboard?
Here are a few things to bear in mind when accessing the dashboard:
- You will need to be logged into a Google account which has been granted permission to view the dashboard. If your charity is not yet a Digital Benchmark participant, you will need to sign up before you can see the dashboard.
- As the dashboard allows you to pull your charity’s data directly from your Google Analytics account, we recommend viewing it in the same account you use to view your Google Analytics. If the account you are viewing it through does not have access to your charity’s Google Analytics, you will still be able to see your own charity’s data in the tables, but some objects nearer the top may appear blank or say “No Data”.
- If, when you click the above link, you are taken to a page which looks like the below image, and none of the reports listed are titled “CharityComms Digital Benchmark dashboard”, hover over the blue account icon in the top right corner to check which account you’re logged into. If the account it shows is the one you want be given access to the dashboard, please email Sarah Clarke quoting the email address it shows.
- We recommend viewing the dashboard in Google Chrome, as Data Studio displays best in this browser. Functionality and appearance may be slightly limited or distorted in other browsers.
- If other people in your organisation need to access the report, you can request viewing permission for them through the “Share report” icon in the top right corner.
If you are having problems trying to access the dashboard, please contact Sarah Clarke.