Head of digital
To deliver digital projects as head of a team and update existing digital products, on time and on budget, to ensure the achievement of strategic objectives and maximise publicity and engagement from key audiences. The digital project manager will work with other teams on shared projects and maintain technical and design specifications, and manage the project from concept through brief, specification, design, build, and testing.
- Planning with stakeholders and project planning to a brief, delivering improvements in fundraising, service reach, and awareness
- Delivering multiple digital and technical projects across a range of digital platforms – accountable for their delivery to time, cost and quality, and with defined KPIs, aiming to optimise user experience
- Engaging and liaising with external agencies and suppliers as required, monitoring their performance on the project
- Planning and organising meetings, workshops, and training as part of the project
- Maintaining excellence, brand awareness, and accessibility across devices in the finished product
- Evaluating the success of digital projects in an ongoing learning process, including via use of analytics
- Producing project documentation
- Managing teams for the duration of a project
- Being proactive in finding new ways to deliver objectives through digital presence, using the latest technology developments, design trends, and digital research
- Building productive working relationships with others working in digital, internal stakeholders, and external agencies helping with design and technology
- Always bearing the needs and viewpoints of clients in mind and understanding how these change over time
- Maintaining best practice and accountability
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation, such as copyright laws and data protection, and forwarding concerns about possible non-compliance upwards.