It’s important we step outside of our own bubble to discover what else is going on around us.
At this event we heard from internal comms leads outside of our sector, discovering the similarities, differences, what’s working for them and the challenges in a panel Q&A session.
On the panel:
- Chair: Sarah Browning, internal communications specialist
- Ruth Chrystie, internal communications and engagement lead at the BBC
- Madeleine Porter, head of internal communications at GVC Holdings PLC
- Richard Brown, head of internal communications at the Department for Transport
- Advita Patel, communications consultant, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Jo Moffatt, employee engagement and internal comms consultant, and managing director, Woodreed
Unleashing your inner internal comms rebel – Advita Patel, communications consultant, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
Engaging for success – Jo Moffatt, employee engagement and internal comms consultant, and managing director, Woodreed
Visit Engage for Success’ website for loads of useful resources on employee engagement.
About the Internal Comms Group
This networking group is for CharityComms members working as internal communications leads in UK charities and not-for-profits.
Members will be given the opportunity to meet their peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
If you’d like to be one of the first to hear about these events, please contact our events team to be added to the mailing list.
If you’re interested in presenting at a future event or joining the steering group, please contact Vanessa Weddell.
About Agenda Consulting
Agenda Consulting helps not-for-profit organisations develop and sustain the highest levels of employee and volunteer engagement. They offer:
- Employee and Volunteer Engagement Surveys
- Harassment, Abuse and Discrimination Surveys
- Pulse, On-boarding and Exit Surveys
- Action Planning and Developing Engagement Strategies
- Engagement Research
- HR and Volunteer Management Benchmarking, Reward Benchmarking
- Strategic People annual conference
If you’d like to talk to them about any of their services, please contact:
Roger Parry, managing director – by email or call 01865 263720.
Or visit their website to find out more.