Booking terms and conditions for messaging workshop/media training
- Booking online indicates acceptance of our booking conditions
- By booking through our online system, you are registering one or more delegates for a messaging workshop/media training
- These events are free for CharityComms organisational and individual members only with a turnover below £2m. Find out more about membership here. If you’re not sure whether you’re a CharityComms member please contact our membership manager on: email@example.com
- When your place has been booked, a confirmation will be sent out to you by email
- Individual members of CharityComms may only use free event places for themselves: individual member benefits are not transferable to anyone else.
- All free event places are allocated on a first come first served basis. Membership of CharityComms does not guarantee a place at our events as each event has a maximum capacity
- All cancellations should be made using the link in your original booking email, or by telephone: 0207 426 8877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 5 days before the event
- We may take photos of delegates at our events which could be used for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for any photos that you feature in to be used in this capacity please do let us know on: email@example.com
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, speakers or timings of the events
- CharityComms will not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport disruption
- All delegates’ details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your contact details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you’re booked to attend – unless you have indicated otherwise
- On the day of the event the delegate list (name, job title and organisation only) will be shared with attendees to facilitate networking and as an opportunity to make connections. This delegate list should not be used for overt selling, either during or after the event
CharityComms is committed to providing access for all. We aim to hold all our events at venues that are wheelchair accessible. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. You can tell us about your requirements on your booking form, by calling 020 7426 8877 or by emailing Harri.
If you require a personal assistant or carer to attend the event with you, they are very welcome. If the event has ticket cost, the personal assistant or carer’s place will be free.
If you require a BSL interpreter please let us know one month in advance if possible as they are often in demand. CharityComms is committed to providing BSL interpreters for our events on request and subject to availability.
020 7426 8877