Brand stretch and segmentation
To ensure as many organisations as possible can attend, there is a maximum of:
- two places available per organisational member
- one place per corporate partner
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
With a broad range of target audiences and touchpoints from fundraising and corporate relations to policy and services, how many different hats is your brand currently wearing? And how much shapeshifting can it do before it loses its essence?
Join us to discuss the essentials of audience segmentation and brand architecture, and what they mean for retaining your brand’s clarity.
On the agenda:
- Brand in Ten – a whistle-stop tour of today’s subject – Dan Dufour, brand strategist, The Team
- Audience segmentation at Parkinson’s UK – Hannah Dedman, head of marketing and brand and Zohra Vermani, marketing manager – brand, Parkinson’s UK
- Brand architecture at Macmillan Cancer Support – Soledad Amado, creative consultant – brand strategy and James Reekie, creative consultant – brand strategy, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Interested in sharing the great work your charity is doing? We’d love to hear from you – please email Harriet Smith outlining what your session would cover
About the Brand Breakfast
CharityComms’ Brand Breakfast is a group for professionals working in brand to come together to discuss issues of mutual interest and share examples of good practice.
The format of the meetings is usually two or three presentations on a specific topic, followed by small group discussions, providing a combination of best practice and peer-to-peer sharing.
These events are a great opportunity to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
If you’d like to be one of the first to hear when booking opens up for future events, please email Sarah Cutress.
If you’re interested in presenting at a future event or joining the steering group, please contact Harriet Smith.
About The Team
The Team is a creative branding and communications agency. We deliver brand strategy, standout marketing campaigns and internal communications, that result in customer and employee engagement. We believe that good design is good for business results. We are one of the UK’s most effective design agencies. Consistently ranked in the Design Week Top 100 Agencies and number 10 for Brand.
Working together enables us to play to our strengths; defining brand purpose and creatively bringing it to life – inside and out!