With a broad range of target audiences and touchpoints from fundraising and corporate relations to policy and services, how many different hats is your brand currently wearing? And how much shapeshifting can it do before it loses its essence?
We discussed the essentials of audience segmentation and brand architecture, and what they mean for retaining your brand’s clarity. If you missed it a write-up of what was covered at the event is available here.
Audience insight on a budget – what three charities have learnt – Sarah Fitzgerald, director, Self Communications
- Making the case for audience insight in your charity – Joe Barrell, executive director, Eden Stanley
- Keep your brand alive – Dan Dufour, brand strategist, The Team
Brand in Ten – Dan Dufour, brand strategist, The Team
- Video recording: Watch the video of Dan’s presentation (exclusive to CharityComms members, please contact our events team for the password).
Audience segmentation at Parkinson’s UK – Hannah Dedman, head of marketing and brand and Zohra Vermani, marketing manager – brand, Parkinson’s UK
- Video recording: Watch the video of Hannah and Zohra’s presentation (exclusive to CharityComms members, please contact our events team for the password).
How to Marie Kondo your brand – Soledad Amado, creative consultant – brand strategy and James Rekkie, creative consultant – brand strategy, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Video recording: Watch the video of Soledad and James’ presentation (exclusive to CharityComms members, please contact our events team for the password).
About the Brand Breakfast
CharityComms’ Brand Breakfast is a group for professionals working in brand to come together to discuss issues of mutual interest and share examples of good practice.
The format of the meetings is usually two or three presentations on a specific topic, followed by small group discussions, providing a combination of best practice and peer-to-peer sharing.
These events are a great opportunity to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
If you’d like to be one of the first to hear when booking opens up for future events, please contact our events team.
If you’re interested in presenting at a future event or joining the steering group, please contact Vanessa Weddell.
About The Team
The Team is a creative branding and communications agency. We deliver brand strategy, standout marketing campaigns and internal communications, that result in customer and employee engagement. We believe that good design is good for business results. We are one of the UK’s most effective design agencies. Consistently ranked in the Design Week Top 100 Agencies and number 10 for Brand.
Working together enables us to play to our strengths; defining brand purpose and creatively bringing it to life – inside and out!