Charity digital conference
Corporate Partners: £220+vat
Small charity (income up to £1m) and freelancers: £195+vat
Medium charity (income £1-5m): £245+vat
Large charity (income £5m - 10m): £280+vat
Super large charity (income £10m+): £310+vat
Corporate/Public sector: £395+vat
Digital doesn’t stand still, and neither do we. Back by popular demand – our annual, sell-out digital conference is even bigger and better this year.
Designed to help your charity make the most of digital, the day will have something for everyone. With talks, workshops, peer discussions and how-to sessions on digital leadership, new tech and trends, tools and channels, and data and insight – this event is designed for charity digital and comms professionals at all levels.
With five streams running throughout the day for you to choose from, as well as opportunities to book advice surgeries with expert suppliers, you’ll be able to tailor your agenda to suit your needs.
Join us to explore:
- The big tech shifts and how they’re changing the ways in which we engage with audiences
- Toolbox sessions offering “how to” and best practice guides to making the most of your digital tools and channels
- Looking beyond the sector – examples of innovation and best practice
- Developing your digital strategy
- Building a digital culture
- How the latest project management techniques can help you innovate and learn fast
Refreshments and snacks will be provided during the breaks and there’ll be a two-course networking lunch.
Calling all potential charity speakers!
Is your charity doing interesting and innovative things with digital? Please email Emma Wickenden with your 100-word pitch outlining what your session would cover and why you think it would be useful (charities only please).