What sort of adverts are you producing for your social channels? And how do you create them? The digital landscape is ever-changing, and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest insights.
At this event, we discussed what options are out there when it comes to producing social channel adverts. We explored design, copy, personalisation and more, looking inside and outside the sector for inspiration. We also explored how we can measure their effectiveness and ensure they remain on brand whilst being the right fit for the channel and format.
- Article: Use your ‘pack’: Harnessing the power of your supporters on social media – Tom Lillywhite, founder, pack.org
- Article: A message to your #5YearOldSelfie – Shirin Zaid, digital communications manager, YoungMinds
- Article: How to use Facebook Ads to test your comms strategy – Ben Matthews, director, Montfort
Three years of the same ad – what we’ve learnt – Anya Muir Wood, senior copywriter and Alex Cupit, online recruitment lead, Anthony Nolan
- If you a member, you can watch the video of Anya and Alex’s presentation here. Please contact our events team for the password.
- If you a member, you can watch the video of Kathleen and Craig’s presentation here. Please contact our events team for the password.
About the Creatives Group
This networking group is for professionals working in in-house creative teams (of one or more people) within UK charities and not-for-profits. It’s a gathering of creative leads, editors, publications managers, designers, production folk, content producers and more.
The group meets three times a year to focus on a common challenge. The format of the meetings is one or two presentations on a specific topic, followed by small group discussions, providing a combination of best practice and peer-to-peer sharing.
The events give you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
If you’d like to be one of the first to hear about these events, please contact our events team to be added to the mailing list.
If you’re interested in presenting at a future event or joining the steering group, please contact Vanessa.