Digital transformation – what does it actually mean and what does it look like for your charity?
These events are for heads of digital as we will be discussing strategic issues
To book your place, email email@example.com
Digital transformation has been talked about a lot in the charity sector in the past year. Many organisations have initiated formal programmes. Some have taken specific beneficiary or supporter challenges and are using digital to tackle them in new ways. Others are trying to establish what transformation will look like for them.
This event will seek to cut through the digital transformation buzzword to share what's actually happening in individual charities. We'll look at the following questions:
- How have you defined what digital transformation means for your charity? How does it apply to specific projects or initiatives?
- What elements of your organisation are changing? Are they genuinely transforming to be fundamentally different? How is it going?
- Is change happening fast enough? Are you moving with supporter and beneficiary demands and behaviours?
- Who leads and/or sponsors the digital transformation work? What level of support do senior management and trustees give? Do they have a clear understanding of the impact on the culture of the organisation?
- Is digital transformation seen as a 'project' that can be 'completed'? Or an ongoing programme of change?
To book a place at this event, please email Harriet Smith.
- These events are for heads of digital only as we will be discussing strategic issues
- These events are exclusive to CharityComms members (charities only)
About Heads of Digital
This networking group is exclusively for heads of digital working in UK charities and not-for-profits with a turnover of more than £5 million.
The format of the evening is a round-table discussion, led by our excellent facilitators, feeding into the group as a whole.
The group meets three times a year to discuss strategic issues facing digital leads at large charities. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a 'safe' and relaxed environment.
If you'd like to be one of the first to hear about these events please contact Harriet Smith to be added to the Heads of Digital mailing list.