Integration: working together to transform supporter experience
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
Live broadcast: CharityComms members can join us virtually for free. Scroll to the bottom for more information.
When charities are organised, and objectives set in vertical silos, instead of horizontal streams, it’s not hard to see why integration remains difficult to achieve. Meanwhile, people increasingly want meaningful interactions with organisations – it’s no longer enough to develop communications around internal labels such as donor or beneficiary.
In this seminar, we’ll be looking behind a number of integrated campaigns to shine a spotlight on some of the different elements that both encourage and prevent integrated ways of working and thinking.
From digital, comms and marketing to fundraising and policy, we’ll have speakers from a range of departments offering their perspectives and advice on how we can work together to provide better audience experiences.
This seminar will explore:
- Overcoming internal barriers to achieve integrated working and messaging across your organisation
- Creating meaningful experiences that offer multiple points of engagement
- Using technology and tools to support collaborative ways of working
- Positive vs negative messaging – dealing with competing priorities
- Hearing from the other side (fundraisers, policy, services etc)
- Making integrated campaigns work best for different audiences
- Convincing colleagues of the value of integrated working
- Engagement teams vs separate departments – the challenges and benefits
Who is this for?
This event is for anyone looking to better integrate their campaigns, working practices, structures and culture. Relevant departments could include digital, comms, marketing, campaigns, fundraising, engagement and policy. Particularly relevant for heads of departments but useful for all seniorities as we’ll share how you can make steps towards integration at macro and micro levels.
Calling all potential charity speakers
Interested in sharing the great work your charity is doing? Please email Emma Wickenden with your 100-word pitch outlining what your session would cover and why you think it would be useful (charities only please).
Live broadcast – book your place
If you’re a CharityComms member you can join this seminar virtually via our private Periscope broadcast. Perfect for members based outside of London or for those who can’t get away from the office. To watch the live broadcast, please book your place. Once you’ve booked your place you’ll receive a booking confirmation email with further information about the live broadcast and what you need to do.