Internal Communications Group: Change management
This networking group is for CharityComms members working as internal communications leads in UK charities and not-for-profits.
The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a 'safe' and relaxed environment. These events are for internal comms leads only as we will be discussing strategic issues.
On the day we'll begin with short, informal presentations from the British Red Cross and Parkinson's UK, sharing their experience and top tips. Group discussions will follow giving you the opportunity to compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration with your peers. Here are some questions to consider in advance:
- What have some of the key change management programmes been that you have had to support?
- What have the internal comms challenges been?
- What other teams are important to partner with in delivering effective change management?
- How did you tackle them?
- How did it turn out?
- What have you learnt about effective interventions to support change?
- What are the key criteria for successful change management in your opinion such as leadership buy in, clarity and consistency of communication, effective cascades, local vs. global comms?
If you'd like to be one of the first to hear about these events please contact Harriet Smith to be added to the Internal Communications Group mailing list.