Live broadcast: seminar events
If you’re a CharityComms member, you can join our seminars virtually via our private YouTube live stream. Perfect for members based outside of London or for those who can’t get away from the office.
Our afternoon seminars feature expert speakers delivering short presentations packed with insights, information, ideas and practical suggestions.
Here’s some information about the live broadcast:
- How do I sign up to join the live broadcast?
The seminars are listed below. Please click on the seminar you’d like to join virtually. It’ll take you through to the main event page. Scroll down to ‘Live broadcast via YouTube’ where there’s a link to sign up to the broadcast. Once you’ve booked your place you’ll receive a booking confirmation email with further information about the live broadcast and how to join on the day.*
- Can I book on at any time?
Booking will close at 9.30am on the day of the event so please make sure you’ve booked your place before then. We won’t be able to take bookings after that time, sorry.
- What device can I watch it on?
You can watch the live broadcast on your laptop as well as on an Android or iOS mobile phone or tablet.
- Where can I watch the live broadcast?
We stream our seminars through unlisted live streams on YouTube. This means only people who have been given the direct link are able to view the broadcast. We’ll create a link for the scheduled broadcast on the morning of the event and email it to everyone who has booked onto the live broadcast. If you open this link on your laptop, it will take you to YouTube in your browser. Opening the link on your mobile phone or tablet should direct you to watch the stream via your YouTube app. Most phones now come with the YouTube app preinstalled, but if you don’t have the app you can download it for free from the AppStoreor Google play. You can also watch the stream via your internet browser on your mobile phone or tablet. Once we go live, the broadcast will automatically start playing.
- Who can watch it?
The private broadcastis free and exclusive to CharityComms members and corporate partners.
- I might not be able to view the whole broadcast, will it be available to watch after?
While the stream is live you’ll be able to nip in and out if needed, and after the broadcast has finished, the stream will remain available via that link to watch back as a regular YouTube video.
* If you haven’t received a booking confirmation email after booking your place at any of the below seminars, then it’s likely that we don’t have a record of your booking and won’t know that you wish to join the private broadcast. If that’s the case, please drop Robyn an email at least two days before the event to confirm your booking.