Measuring the impact of internal comms
Measuring the impact of internal comms is vital if you need to make the case for financial investment, or to demonstrate why you should stop doing some things, or just because it’s in keeping with wider organisational impact reporting. But measuring the impact of internal comms can be tricky.
At this event we discussed the ways we’re currently measuring and evaluating impact and how we’re assessing internal engagement, as well as considering how we can tell the full story of our impact, going beyond the everyday metrics, and exploring what effective dashboards are out there.
- Article: How do you engage hard to reach groups within your organisation? Sarah Rushworth, account manager, Agenda Consulting
- Article: Getting the measure of our impact. Vicky Browning, former CEO, CharityComms
- Article: The future direction of internal communications. Sarah Browning, freelance internal communications specialist, Browning York Ltd
Fudge it on a budget – Laura Pickering, internal communications manager, Sense
Using an internal comms audit as a driver for strategic change – Abby Wright-Parkes, director of membership and marketing, FSRH and Helen Deverell, Helen Deverell Communications
Driving insight on the impact of internal comms through engagement survey data – Tim Walters, principal consultant, Agenda Consulting
About the Internal Comms Group
This networking group is for CharityComms members working as internal communications leads in UK charities and not-for-profits.
Members will be given the opportunity to meet their peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
If you’d like to be one of the first to hear about these events, please email Lauren to be added to the mailing list.
If you’re interested in presenting at a future event or joining the steering group, please contact Vanessa Weddell.
About Agenda Consulting
Agenda Consulting helps not-for-profit organisations develop and sustain the highest levels of employee and volunteer engagement. They offer:
- Employee and Volunteer Engagement Surveys
- Harassment, Abuse and Discrimination Surveys
- Pulse, On-boarding and Exit Surveys
- Action Planning and Developing Engagement Strategies
- Engagement Research
- HR and Volunteer Management Benchmarking, Reward Benchmarking
- Strategic People annual confereence
If you’d like to talk to them about any of their services, please contact:
Roger Parry, managing director – by email or call 01865 263720.
Or visit their website to find out more.