Quick-fire creative inspiration
To ensure as many organisations as possible can attend, there is a maximum of:
- two places available per organisational member
- one place per corporate partner
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
As creatives, we live to be inspired, to come up with new ideas, to produce creative, unique and innovative work.
From design and copy to video and photography, we’ll feed your creativity with a quality line-up of quick-fire, show and tell presentations from organisations producing work you’re sure to admire.
We’ll be joined by:
- Fiona Melville, digital content producer, film and audio, RNIB – on the inspiration and creative evolution of its in-house produced When I grow up video celebrating its 150 year anniversary
- James Robertson, brand and design manager and Jessie Donnelly, digital engagement executive, Teenage Cancer Trust – on the design and copy behind their #insertlegendhere campaign
- Cherish Oteka, director/producer, Scaled Fence Films – on the creation of Stonewall’s BAME voices project and how to create a safe environment for participants
- Anthony Nolan – on the messaging behind its Be a Lifesaver campaign
- Scope – on the storytelling behind its Now Is The Time campaign
- The team at Raw London
Are you proud of the creative work you’re producing? Fancy sharing it? If yes, please email Harri outlining what your quick-fire presentation could cover.
If you’d like to be one of the first to hear about these events, please email Sarah Cutress to be added to the mailing list.
About the Creatives Group
This networking group is for professionals working in in-house creative teams (of one or more people) within UK charities and not-for-profits. It’s a gathering of creative leads, editors, publications managers, designers, production folk, content producers and more.
The group meets three times a year to focus on a common challenge. The format of the meetings is one or two presentations on a specific topic, followed by small group discussions, providing a combination of best practice and peer-to-peer sharing.
The events give you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
If you’re interested in presenting at a future event or joining the steering group, please contact Harriet Smith.