Recruiting and retaining internal comms talent
This networking group is for CharityComms members working as internal communications leads in UK charities and not-for-profits.
Members will be given the opportunity to meet their peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
More info coming July 2018.
Booking will open approx. six weeks before the event. If you’d like to be one of the first to hear about these events, please email Robyn to be added to the mailing list.
If you’re interested in presenting at this event (or at a future event) or joining the steering group, please contact Harriet Smith.
- These events are for heads of internal comms only as we will be discussing strategic issues.
- There is a maximum of one place per corporate partner (and a max of four places available for corporate partners in total)
About Agenda Consulting
Agenda Consulting helps not-for-profit organisations develop and sustain the highest levels of employee and volunteer engagement. They offer:
- Employee and Volunteer Engagement Surveys
- Pulse, On-boarding and Exit Surveys
- Action Planning and Developing Engagement Strategies
- Engagement Research
- HR and Volunteer Management Benchmarking
If you’d like to talk to them about any of their services, please contact:
Roger Parry, managing director – by email or call 01865 263720.
Or visit their website to find out more