Are you struggling to connect and engage with your colleagues in these unprecedented times?
As many of us continue to work from home, during times of isolation and enormous personal and work pressure – keeping in touch with work colleagues has never been more important.
As communicators, we have had to find new ways of connecting and communicating with our colleagues, sometimes having to convey difficult news from afar.
In this practical event, we’ll explore tools, channels, techniques and tips for keeping your teams connected, helping you to build engagement remotely.
On the agenda:
- What tools and channels are charities using to stay connected?
- Making sure employees get all the information they need – including urgent COVID-19 updates
- Advice for communicating change or difficult news
- How to engage colleagues in fun and creative ways
- Measuring engagement and impact – how do you know your team is connecting?
- How internal communications can help support mental health and well-being
Charity Speaking Opportunities
We’re looking for charities to share their experiences with all things internal comms. If you’re interested in presenting at the event, we’d love to hear from you! Please email Emma at email@example.com with your pitch.
We have limited sponsorship opportunities available for this event. If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.