Small charities communications conference 2018
Non-member charities and not-for-profits (turnover under £2m): £105+vat
Corporate partners: £160+vat
This event is exclusive to charities and not-for-profits with a turnover of under £2m, as well as CharityComms corporate partners.
There is a maximum of two places available per organisation to ensure as many organisations as possible can attend
Are you from a small charity and trying to make a big impact on a shoestring communications budget?
Small charities often face very different challenges to larger organisations, which is why we run this dedicated annual event.
Following the sell-out success of our last two conferences, the agenda will offer a similar format, with a mix of toolbox, open space, workshop and case study sessions to give you practical take-home actions, inspiration and new contacts to continue the conversation with post-event. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and exchange with peers facing similar challenges.
We’ll be exploring:
- How to develop a strategy to make sure your resources are in the right places
- Audience insight on a budget: effective ways to build and apply
- Communications trends and innovations you need to know about
- Video with zero budget
- How to make the most of your website
- Communicating in coalitions – working with like-minded charities to extend your reach
- How to make your online content work harder
- Tools and hacks for managing social media
- How to build and nurture your email list
- Building your brand
- Making the most of the media
- This event is exclusive to comms staff in charities and not-for-profits with an annual income under £2m, but if you’re the only comms specialist in a larger organisation, feel free to book a place and drop Harri a quick email explaining briefly why you feel this event is the right fit for you and your charity
- There is a maximum of two places available per organisation to ensure as many organisations as possible can attend
Calling all potential speakers
For this event we’re looking for:
- volunteer consultants who’d like to share their expertise with small charities
- small charity communicators with a great story to tell about their comms successes
If you’re interested and would like to find out more, please email Jess Day.
I want it on the agenda!
Is there something you think this event should address? Do you have a particular challenge you’d like help with? Please get in touch with Jess Day.