The future of engagement: developing audience-centred strategies
Corporate Partners: £220+vat
Small charity (income up to £1m): £195+vat
Medium charity (income £1-5m): £245+vat
Large charity (income £5m - 10m): £280+vat
Super large charity (income £10m+): £310+vat
Corporate/Public sector: £395+vat
The pace of change can feel especially daunting when your job is to communicate with the public about good causes. But the most successful charities really understand who they’re speaking to and continually evolve their engagement strategies to create great audience experiences.
This conference will explore insights, strategies and techniques to help your charity better get under the skin of its current and non-established audiences, helping you to produce effective, future-proofed communications strategies that drive engagement and real-world action.
Packed with expertise and inspiration this conference will include strands on: gathering and applying audience insight, trends and strategy as well as a “free” stream for you to tell us what you’d like to see on the agenda.
At this event we’ll explore:
- Generational shifts – insights into engaging with emergent groups
- Bursting the bubble – reaching beyond established audiences
- New technologies – what audiences might expect today and in future
- Generating audience insight – tips, tools and techniques
- Segmentation projects – development and implementation
- How to bring audience insight to life for colleagues
- Using insight to inform UX and new modes of engagement
- Creating the perfect agency brief for your audience projects
- How to develop a clear, audience-focused communications strategy
- A model for defining and prioritising your audiences for growth
- Using insight to develop supporter journeys
- The consumer trends you need to know about
Refreshments and snacks will be provided during the breaks and there’ll be a two-course networking lunch.
Calling all potential charity speakers!
Is your charity using effective ways to build and apply audience insights to your comms? Please email Emma Wickenden with your 100-word pitch outlining what your session would cover and why you think it would be useful (charities only please).