These events are for campaign leads only as we will be discussing strategic issues.
This network provides an opportunity for campaign peers to meet to discuss important issues at a strategic level, in order to raise the standard around campaigning. It provides an engaging and trusted environment for learning and sharing.
- To create a peer group built on trust and respect
- To facilitate informed discussion at a strategic level
- To promote shared knowledge, understanding and learning
- To encourage attendees to strive for excellence – how can we do it better?
- To identify and discuss the ‘how to’s eg How to translate internal effort into external impact
- To base the programme design on informed understanding of the challenges faced by the attendees, whereby subsequent events are informed by the event/discussion that went before them alongside input from an advisory board (see below).
About the events The group will meet three times a year to discuss strategic issues facing campaigners at large charities. The format of the afternoon is a round-table discussion, led by facilitators, feeding into the group as a whole.
Campaign Network – Integrating campaigns internally
This group is for heads of campaigns and campaign leads in UK charities to discuss strategic development, campaign sector development and professional development.
Campaign Network – Campaigning Virtually
Hear from a variety of organisations who have found success with campaigning virtually.
Campaign Network steering group
- Esther Foreman, chief executive, The Social Change Agency
- Paul Donnelly, senior campaigns manager, Mencap
- Rossanna Trudgian, head of campaigns, Action for Children
- Becca Lyon, head of campaigns – UK poverty work, Save the Children
- Esmee Russell, voice and campaigns manager, Girlguiding
If you’re interested in sponsoring this network or joining the steering group, please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Campaign Network mailing list, please email email@example.com