Who can attend?
The CharityComms Internal Communications Group are free and exclusive to CharityComms members.
These events are exclusively for internal comms and engagement leads as we will be discussing strategic issues.
About the events
Members will be given the opportunity to meet their peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
The group meets three times a year. The format of the afternoon is round-table discussions, led by facilitators, feeding into the group as a whole. There will also be plenty of time for networking.
Internal Communications Group steering group
- Stephen Hughes, head of corporate communications at NSPCC
- Liz Clyro, head of internal communications, Mencap
- Jessica Noble, internal communications manager, RNLI
- Kat John, Internal Comms Manager, The Wildlife Trusts
- Frankie Garforth, Head of Change Communications at RNID
- Abbi Moore, Internal communications operations manager, RSPCA
- Paul Knox, Internal Comms and Engagement Manager, Marie Curie
- Laura Pickering, Internal Comms Manager, Mind
- Mark Thistlewood, Brand and Communications Officer, Crohn’s and Colitis UK
- Dominika Karpowicz-Howell, Communications Officer, Wood Green, The Animals Charity
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Internal Communications Group mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Comms Network: managing the hybrid working conversation
This networking group is for CharityComms members working as internal communications leads in UK charities and not-for-profits.