These events are exclusively for internal comms and engagement leads as we will be discussing strategic issues.
Members will be given the opportunity to meet their peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
The group meets three times a year.
Conference: The evolving world of internal communications
Join us for this special conference designed to address the challenges internal communicators are facing. There will be plenty of advice, ideas and inspiration as well as safe spaces to collectively reflect, problem solve and share knowledge.
Internal Comms Network: managing the hybrid working conversation
This networking group is for CharityComms members working as internal communications leads in UK charities and not-for-profits.
Internal communicators, the time is now
A practical session exploring tools, channels, techniques and tips for keeping your teams connected, helping you to build engagement remotely.
Internal Comms Group – Building engagement remotely
How do you build engagement remotely with your staff team, especially as the pandemic stretches ever onwards?
Internal Communications Group steering group
- Stephen Hughes, head of corporate communications at NSPCC
- Liz Clyro, head of internal communications, Mencap
- Jessica Noble, internal communications manager, RNLI
- Abbi Moore, Internal communications operations manager, RSPCA
- Paul Knox, Internal Comms and Engagement Manager, Marie Curie
- Laura Pickering, Internal Comms Manager, Mind
- Mark Thistlewood, Brand and Communications Officer, Crohn’s and Colitis UK
- Dominika Karpowicz-Howell, Internal Communications and Engagement Partner, Cats Protection
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Internal Communications Group mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.