Join Midlands-based charity comms professionals at these networking events in Birmingham, held three times a year.
Who can attend?
CharityComms members and corporate partners can attend for free. Non-member charity places are £30+vat and corporate/public sector organisation places are £60+vat.
About the events
You’ll be given the opportunity to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
Each event will focus on a topic which delegates will discuss in small groups before feeding back to the group as a whole. There’ll also be plenty of time for networking.
Midlands networking group steering committee
- Laura Forty, marketing manager, Stroke Association
- Maria Tennant, freelance writer and communications consultant, Mia Communications Ltd
- Holly Kerrigan, head of marketing and communications, The Myton Hospices
- Emma Byford, senior communications lead, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Liz Bell, freelance copywriter
If you’re interested in joining the steering committee, please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Midlands networking group mailing list please email Lauren or call 020 7426 8877.
If you’d be interested in sponsoring the Midlands networking group, please email Vanessa for further information.