Meet charity comms professionals from the North West of England at our learning and networking seminars in Manchester, held three times a year.
Who can attend?
CharityComms members and corporate partners can attend for free. Non-member charity places are £30+vat and corporate/public sector organisation places are £60+vat.
About the events
Each event focuses on a different comms topic with guest presenters, group discussions and networking.
The events give you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The network is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
North West Networking Group steering committee
- Katie Brewin, freelance PR professional
- Liz O’Neill, director, GM Freeze
- Vicki Hall, PR officer (North), Stroke Association
- Jenny Tudor, communications manager, Together Trust
- Louise Wells, direct marketing manager, MAG
- Beth Taylor, senior fundraising and communications manager, Huntington’s Disease Association
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Robyn to find out more.
To be added to the North West Networking Group mailing list please email Sarah Cutress or call 020 7426 8877.
If you’d be interested in sponsoring the North West Networking Group, please email Robyn for further information.