Join Scotland-based charity comms professionals at these networking events in Edinburgh, held three times a year.
Who can attend?
CharityComms members and corporate partners can attend for free. Non-member charity places are £30+vat and corporate/public sector organisation places are £60+vat.
About the events
You’ll be given the opportunity to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
Each event will focus on a topic which delegates will discuss in small groups before feeding back to the group as a whole. There’ll also be plenty of time for networking.
Scotland Networking Group steering committee
This group is led by freelance writer, Jennifer Campbell, with support from Scotland-based comms professionals working in the third sector:
- Gary Brough, communications manager, EMMS International
- Jackie Farr, media and communications officer, Scotland Malawi Partnership
- Jess Gildener, marketing and communications manager, Social Enterprise Academy
- Kate Hogarth, communications developer, Shared Care Scotland
- Beverley Kirk, media and communications manager, Save the Children
- Rebecca Sibbett, communications co-ordinator, HIV Scotland
If you’d be interested in joining the steering group please drop Harri an email.
To be added to the Scotland Networking Group mailing list please email Robyn or call 020 7426 8877.
If you’d be interested in sponsoring the Scotland Networking Group, please email Harri for further information.