A gathering of creative leads, editors, publications managers, designers, production folk, content producers and more. The group meets three times a year to focus on a common challenge.
The format of the meetings is one or two presentations on a specific topic, followed by small group discussions, providing a combination of best practice and peer-to-peer sharing.
It’s a chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
If you’d be interested in sponsoring the Creatives Group, please contact Vanessa for further information.
Creatives Group – Repurposing content
This networking group is for professionals working in in-house creative teams (of one or more people) within UK charities and not-for-profits. It’s a gathering of creative leads, editors, publications managers, designers, production folk, content producers and more.
Creatives Group: People Power – building and maintaining internal creative relationships
Explore how to build and maintain creative relationships to effectively harness the creative power of an organisation’s people.
Creatives Group – Keeping teams creatively refreshed while working remotely
How do you keep creating while working apart and through a pandemic? Explore these themes and get some handy sign-posting to some great resources.
Creatives Group charity members steering group
- Horacio Herrera-Richmond, senior creative manager, Anthony Nolan
- Becky Trompeter, creative marketing and production manager, NSPCC
- Sharleen Sood, external digital marketing officer, Certitude
- Anil Ranchod, head of PR and press, Chartered Management Institute
- Danielle Simpson, editor, National Deaf Children Society
- Yehia Nasr, digital officer, Centre for Ageing Better
- Emma Shepherd, graphic designer, St Luke’s Hospice
- Alan Laxton, broadcast manager, RSPCA
- Tania Lindon, video producer, Cancer Research UK
- David Edwards, brand creative lead, Parkinson’s UK
Agency-side steering group:
- Louise Kyme, strategy director, Studio Texture
- Abi Mellor, managing director, Morever
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Creatives Group mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.