This networking group is exclusively for heads of digital working in UK charities and not-for-profits with a turnover of more than £2 million.
Who can attend?
Attending the Heads of Digital networking events is free and exclusive to CharityComms organisational members.
These events are for digital leads only as we will be discussing strategic issues.
About the events
The group meets three times a year to discuss strategic issues facing digital leads at large charities. Past discussion topics include digital literacy, content strategy, defining success, in-house vs agencies and the digital delivery of services.
The format of the evening is facilitator-led discussions, feeding into the group as a whole. There’s also plenty of time for networking.
Heads of Digital steering group
- Jacqui Darlow, head of digital marketing, Dogs Trust
- Neil Gunn, senior digital strategist, Independent Age
- Lynn Roberts, head of digital communications, Action for Children
- Robyn North, head of digital, Wood Green, The Animals Charity
- Sharon Jones, head of digital at BookTrust
- Ezinda Franklin-Houtzager, head of digital marketing at Blue Cross
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Heads of Digital mailing list please email Vanessa or call 020 7426 8877.