These events were for digital leads only as they were designed to provide space for discussing strategic issues.
The group used to meet three times a year to discuss strategic issues facing digital leads at large charities. Past discussion topics included digital literacy, content strategy, defining success, in-house vs agencies and the digital delivery of services.
Heads of Digital steering group
- Jacqui Darlow, head of digital marketing, Dogs Trust
- Neil Gunn, head of digital transformation, Ramblers
- Lynn Roberts, head of digital comms, Action for Children (maternity leave)
- Samantha Doe, digital engagement lead, Action for Children
- Robyn North, head of digital, Wood Green, The Animals Charity
- Sharon Jones, head of digital at The King’s Fund
- Ezinda Franklin-Houtzager, head of digital marketing at Blue Cross
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Heads of Digital mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.