Video for charities
Corporate Partners: £225+vat
Small charity (income up to £1m) and freelancers: £200+vat
Medium charity (income £1-5m): £250+vat
Large charity (income £5m - 10m): £285+vat
Super large charity (income £10m+): £315+vat
Corporate/Public sector: £400+vat
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
By 2020, online videos will make up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic. Video is also taking over social media generating 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. When it comes to engaging your audiences – the numbers show that video reigns supreme.
Responding to these trends, charities are increasingly keen to invest in video and a recent charity video benchmarking survey saw 74% of respondents claiming to see return on investment when choosing video content.
Join us at this conference, to explore all things charity video – from setting up in-house production to commissioning and working with agencies. We’ll explore how charities with a range of budgets can produce bold and creative films.
On the agenda:
- How to get internal investment and buy-in for video
- Recruiting and retaining talent: building and nurturing your video team
- Agency vs in-house production – knowing where to invest resources
- Developing your brief – how best to work with agencies
- Setting up in-house video with limited resources
- Being bold and brave: creative storytelling with video
- Recruiting and nurturing case studies for video
- Ethical representation in video
- When to say no: knowing which video projects to take on
- Developing a content strategy for video
- Participatory video – what, how and why?
- How to better integrate video across your organisation
- Low-cost tools for in-house production
- Getting skilled up to do basic video
- A showcase of the most inspiring video campaigns and what we can learn
- Measuring success: setting objectives for video
Refreshments and snacks will be provided during the breaks and there’ll be a two-course networking lunch.
Who is this for?
This event will suit any charity comms professionals looking to gain theory, skills and insights into charity video production and distribution and those who want to hone their skills in communicating through video. It will be streamed to suit a range of abilities and budgets so that you can tailor your day to suit your skillset and resources. Relevant job titles might include social media managers, comms, content and marketing officers, content producers, and digital officers and managers.
Calling all potential speakers
Interested in sharing your knowledge, experience or practical advice at this event? Please email Emma Wickenden with your 100-word pitch outlining what your session would cover and why you think it would be useful (charities only please).