Make the most of your organisational membership
Organisational membership gives you and all your colleagues access to loads of brilliant benefits from CharityComms.
- Check out our full events calendar for the year.
- Special Interest Groups – networking events throughout the year for comms professionals working in brand, PR, creatives, internal comms, heads of digital and campaigns. Free and exclusive access for members. Let us know if you’d like to be added to any of these mailing lists (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Seminars – covering a range of comms topics, are free for members. You can also tune in virtually via Periscope.
- Conferences – full-day events tackling a range of comms issues in more depth. Members can book tickets for a discounted flat-rate price.
- UK-wide networking groups – in Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff and Manchester. Free for members to attend. Let us know if you’d like to be added to any of these mailing lists (email@example.com).
- You can book onto all our events via an online form on our website. We identify you as a member of CharityComms via your work email address – so no need to worry about membership login details.
Reports, Best Practice Guides, articles
- Check out our reports, Best Practice Guides and articles covering lots of different comms subjects.
- Exclusive access to our Career Framework and our Organogram Report: What goes where? The place of communications and digital within charities.
Peer Support Scheme
- Exclusive access to our Peer Support Scheme – offering mentoring and one-off meetings.
Discounts on supplier products and services
- Need to find a trusted supplier? Have a look at our online supplier directory.
- Looking for freelance support? Check out our freelance directory.
Write an article for us or speak at one of our events
- Our events, website and social media offer excellent opportunities to share your work. We’re always keen to hear from you. Get in touch any time with your news.
- We send out a fortnightly e-News. This is a great way to keep in the loop about our latest news and activities. Let us know if you’d like to be added to this mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org).