Job ad: membership manager, CharityComms
CharityComms is a thriving membership network of communications professionals working in UK charities. Our vision is for effective and inspiring communications to be at the heart of every charity’s work for a better world.
We’re here to help raise the standards of comms across the sector, to fly the flag for communications as a vital strategic function at the heart of charities, and to connect communications professionals through sharing best practice. We represent, support, inspire, connect and inform our members and the wider charity communications community.
Founded in 2007, CharityComms has grown to a network of 4,000 individuals from over 500 charities. In 2017 we ran 53 sell-out events and matched over 100 people with career mentors. We’ve got big plans to grow and to improve the membership experience making sure our products and services are of the highest value. It’s an exciting time to join a winning team.
We’re looking for an outstanding membership manager to lead this function at CharityComms. The post holder should have experience leading on B2B membership marketing and have experience of the voluntary sector, as well as a hands-on approach that suits our small, dynamic team of 11 staff. You’ll also be managing two members of the CharityComms team – our mentoring manager and database administrator.
- Experience working in a professional membership organisation including on membership recruitment and retention and an understanding of the voluntary sector.
- Experience developing strategies to deliver membership services and objectives.
- Experience providing management information in one or more of the following areas: membership data, trends, market research, insight and customer feedback.
- Experience using a membership CRM system e.g. Salesforce and of using digital channels to market membership services.
- Experience of budget management and setting and monitoring targets.
- Experience leading on B2B membership marketing.
- Experience of staff management.
For information about the role, the benefits and how to apply, download the full job description.
The closing date for applications is: 9.00am Monday 26 February.
Please send your supporting statements and CVs to:
Glen Manners AIRP Glen.Manners@tpp.co.uk