Application form: peer support scheme
When you are putting your application together for the Peer Support Scheme, please include the following.
Number of years working in communications
- Please give us a brief description of your current job role
- Number of years in your current role
- Please give us a brief description of any previous job roles
- Please include a brief description of the purpose of the organisation you work for at the moment
- What is your location? Are you happy to travel to meet with a mentor/ one-off chat? Please specify.
- Please give one objective that you’d like to achieve from being matched with someone on the CharityComms peer support scheme.
(E.g do you have a particular comms challenge you’d like help with / Have you recently moved into a new role? / Are you interested in finding out about a different role within communications?)
Which peer support option are you interested in?
Please select which peer support option you think would be best for you.
- Mentor (a senior comms professional who can share their experience in communications; someone to bounce ideas around with over the course of several meetings)
- One-off meeting (for example a coffee with a comms professional to talk about a particular comms issue or questions about a certain kind of job role or type of organisation you’re interested in)
If you’re interested in having a mentor, please give us an idea of who your ideal mentor would be:
Ideally, my mentor would be a:
- Head of department
- Senior officer
- I don’t mind
My mentor’s job title would be something along the lines of…(please specify)
Do you have a preference for what size organisation your mentor would be from?
- Large charity (turnover more than £10m+)
- Medium charity (turnover £1 – 10m)
- Small charity (turnover less than £1m)
- Corporate sector
- I don’t mind
Are there any organisations that you’re particularly interested in? Please specify names and types of organisations.
If you think a one-off meeting would suit you best, tell us a bit more about who you’d ideally like to meet:
- I’d like to meet someone whose job title is along the lines of…(please specify)
- Are there any organisations that you are particularly interested in? Please specify names and types of organisations
- Is there anything else we should know?