Support role across the organisation’s press work, including assistance in developing press strategies, building on media contacts, and reporting the press coverage we receive.
- Help secure national, regional and local media coverage for our organisation
- Working with the Press Officer to help deliver an effective, time-phased press strategy
- Connecting with and building relationships with media across the various platforms
- Press releasing (prospectively and retrospectively) all events across the year
- Consistently monitoring all relevant forms of media to find opportunities for coverage
- Using social media (Twitter, Facebook, blogs, website) to promote the media coverage we receive
- Attending weekly team meetings and a short weekly one-to-one meeting with line manager (in person or virtually)
For more role breakdowns check out our charity job descriptions here.