The big charity digital conference
Corporate Partners: £225+vat
Small charity (income up to £1m) and freelancers: £200+vat
Medium charity (income £1-5m): £250+vat
Large charity (income £5m - 10m): £285+vat
Super large charity (income £10m+): £315+vat
Corporate/Public sector: £400+vat
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
What a difference a year can make in digital. Our annual, sell-out digital conference will convene again this year to explore the latest changes, trends and innovations to help your charity thrive in the ever-evolving digital environment.
This event is designed for charity digital, marketing and comms professionals at all levels. With three streams running throughout, you’ll have the opportunity to tailor your day.
There’ll be the same mix of inspiring talks, practical breakouts, peer-to-peer learning sessions and advice surgeries with expert suppliers. We’ll also be offering breaktime activities and restoration spaces to help you relax and refocus in the fast-paced digital world.
Our agenda is being developed throughout the year so please do get in touch with what you’d like to hear about. Or if you’d like to speak and have a proposal please send us your ideas. You can email your content suggestions to Emma.
Join us to explore topics including:
Digital strategy, culture and skills
- Building a digital culture: scaling up your charity’s digital capabilities
- The role of inclusion and diversity in digital change
- Putting technology at the heart of organisational strategy
- What makes a great digital leader?
- Insights into work in the digital age
Content and marketing
- What can AI actually do for your content marketing programme?
- Beating the Algorithm: how to cut through on social media
- Audience insight: move over millennials – here comes Generation Alpha
- Beyond vanity metrics: setting meaningful objectives
- Stay ahead of evolving influencer marketing trends
Product development and service delivery
- Embracing digital design practices to deliver your core mission
- Embedding service design and product thinking at your charity
- Digital inclusion: explore the challenges and unlock solutions
- Looking beyond the sector – examples of innovation and best practice
- How the big tech shifts are impacting on customer journeys
Refreshments and snacks will be provided during the breaks and there’ll be a two-course networking lunch.
Calling all charity speakers!
Interested in sharing the great work your charity is doing? Please email Emma Wickenden with your 100-word pitch outlining what your session would cover and why you think it would be useful (charities only please).
Are you an agency interested in presenting?
We have a handful of speaking slot and stand packages available which include a breakout session speaking slot, along with lots of other benefits. If you’re interested in exhibiting but don’t fancy presenting, we also have stand packages on offer. Please get in touch with Harriet Smith for more information.