TikTok or Twitch? Or maybe your charity should use Clubhouse? Social Media is evolving every day and it can be hard to keep up with emerging channels, trends, behaviours, and audience expectations of our charities online.
Packed with thought-provoking discussions, inspirational case studies and practical skills boost sessions – this online conference will bring together some of the best charity brains to explore the latest trends, case studies and innovations in social media.
There will be plenty of opportunities for peer-to peer learning too with guided networking and safe spaces to discuss your own challenges. You’ll leave the event bursting with new ideas to try when you get back to the office.
On the agenda:
- Emerging channels: tips for using Clubhouse, TikTok, Twitch and beyond
- Social media trends: what you should watch out for in 2021 and beyond
- Content planning: developing your calendar and balancing asks
- The sinister side: dealing with trolls and abuse
- Tips for making your social communications more accessible
- Paid advertising: top tips and things to avoid
- Nailed it: measuring success when algorithms keep changing the goal posts
- Always on: looking after your wellbeing and mental health
- Fundraising on social media: success stories to inspire your next campaign
- Social media on a budget: top tips for investing your resources wisely
- Social listening: do you have a strategy?
Full programme coming soon…
Can’t join us for the full event?
We’ve got you covered as we’ll be recording all live broadcasts and will make these available on demand a few days after the event.
If you are interested in speaking at this conference then please contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Vanessa at email@example.com to find out more.