Membership offers high quality free or low-cost events and training and special interest groups, ideas and inspiration to develop your skills, your confidence, your network and your career.
Keep up to date with trends in communications
- Free access to our online seminars.
- Free attendance at our member-only special interest groups, including PR Network, Creatives Group, Brand Breakfast, Internal Communications Group, and Social Media Network (charities only).
- Free access to our on-demand content.
- A discounted place at our online conferences.
Be part of a community of others working in your field
- Network with peers during our online events and in our online member community.
- Access to AskCharity, connecting you directly with journalists.
- Fortnightly member e-News includes the latest sector news, innovations and articles.
- Individual members working as freelancers in the sector can feature in our freelance directory.
Build your skills and knowledge of the sector
1 year membership: £92+vat
2 year membership: £160+vat (13% less than paying for two separate membership years)
Freelancers can also reclaim the tax paid on their membership fee as CharityComms is included in the HMRC’s list of approved professional organisations and learned societies.
Part of a comms team? Not sure if your org is already a member?
If you’re part of a larger communications team with others who would benefit from CharityComms, you might want to consider organisational membership. This covers everyone working at the organisation with the same benefits and more, including access to our mentoring scheme (which is exclusively for organisational members).