From free special interest network groups to peer mentoring, we meet the needs of your whole team, whatever their level or experience.
We’re here to champion communications and with organisational membership you can add as many of your comms team as you need to your subscription so everyone can benefit!
- Free seminars and networking groups (and exclusive access to live seminar broadcasts via Periscope)
- Low cost, high quality conferences
- Exclusive access and discounts to reports, best practice guides and benchmarks
- Need to find a trusted supplier or freelancer working in the sector? Have a look at our online directory
- Dedicated events covering different comms topics and levels of seniority
- Special interest groups: PR Network, Creatives Group, Brand Breakfast, Internal Communications Group, Heads of Digital, Campaign Network and Social Media Network
- Exclusive access to our Career Framework: a map of core comms competencies
- Access to our knowledge hub online
- Fundraising, policy and campaigns teams are all welcome to take advantages of benefits
- Inspiring Communicator Awards – celebrating amazing communicators in the charity sector
- Write for us – opportunities to contribute to our website, reports and best practice guides
- Speak at our events – build your charity’s brand within the sector by sharing your comms activites
- Let us shout about what you do through our social media – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SoundCloud, YouTube and SlideShare
- Access to What goes where? – our report analysing charity organograms and exploring the place of comms and digital within charities
- Best Practice Guides – covering a range of communications issues
- Make it Matter – exclusive member discount on our book Make it matter: creating communications strategies for the non-profit sector
- Digital Benchmark – discounted subscription to help you measure your digital success
Annual subscription fees
The amount your organisation pays to become a member of CharityComms depends on its income:
Not sure if your charity / nonprofit is already a member?
Check our list of current members. If your charity is already an organisational member and you’d like to be added to their subscription, just email Sarah Clarke with your name and job title. Don’t forget to let us know which special interest group networks you would like to join!
It’s impossible to overstate the impact CharityComms has had on the sector, and specifically on the profile of comms within it. It has been an incredibly positive agent for change, a creative forum for ideas, a sounding board for shared problems and a catalyst for accelerating the development of comms skills and knowledge.
deputy director of marketing and communications,
Teenage Cancer Trust
We love the free seminars, reduced price conferences and the mentoring programme. As a big charity with a large comms team, it’s a cost-effective way to supplement our training budget.
director of marketing and engagement,
British Heart Foundation