Meet the media
*There is a maximum of four places for corporate partners at this event (one per organisation) due to limited space
We've teamed up with Slack Communications to bring to you a meet the media evening.
A panel of print, broadcast and online editors will join us to discuss what they want and how you can deliver it, in order to build successful media relationships and secure coverage for your charity. There'll also be lots of time for questions and wine too!
On the panel we have:
- Gaby Huddart, editor in chief at Prima
- Jade Stark, news editor and head of planning at 5 News ITN
- Katie Kernan, senior planning producer at ITV Studios (Good Morning Britain)
- Kath Melandri, continuity announcer at Red Bee Media, media lecturer at London College of Communication and freelance broadcaster
- Penny Chrimes, former editor (documentaries) at Sky News and digital and broadcast adviser
- Becky Slack, managing director at Slack Communications
This event is now fully booked sorry. Please email Robyn to be added to the waiting list.
CharityComms’ PR Network is a group for professionals working in PR and media in UK charities and not-for-profits.
Each event focuses on a different topic related to PR and/or media with a presentation, group discussions and networking.
It's a great opportunity to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
Booking will open shortly. If you'd like to be one of the first to hear about these events, please contact Robyn Lewes to be added to the PR Network mailing list.
If you're interested in sponsoring the PR Network, presenting at a future event or joining the steering group, please contact Harriet Smith.