Booking terms and conditions for Stepping into Comms Leadership
By booking your place at these workshops you are indicating acceptance of our booking conditions.
- When your place has been booked, an invoice will be emailed to you. Payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date or by the date of the event, whichever is sooner
- The fee covers all three sessions, including lunch and the workshop (workshops cannot be booked as independent sessions)
- If you are unable to attend, you cannot send a substitute delegate in your place. Please let CharityComms know as soon as possible if you are unable to make it. Call 020 7426 8877 or email email@example.com
- As these sessions are part of a package, we regret that once you have booked your place we cannot offer part or full refunds if you are unable to attend any of the workshops
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of CharityComms to alter the content, speakers or timings of the event
- CharityComms will not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport disruption
- All delegates’ details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you’re booked to attend – unless you have indicated otherwise
- CharityComms is committed to providing access for all. We aim to hold our events at venues that are wheelchair accessible as far as possible. We can provide support for disabled delegates on request. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible on your booking form or by calling 020 7426 8877 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
- If you require a BSL interpreter please let us know one month in advance if possible as they are often in demand. CharityComms is committed to providing BSL interpreters for at least four of our events per year on request and subject to availability.
020 7426 8877