Booking terms and conditions for Stepping into Comms Leadership
By booking your place at these workshops you are indicating acceptance of our booking conditions.
- When your place has been booked, an invoice will be emailed to you. Payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date or by the date of the event, whichever is sooner
- The fee covers all three sessions, including lunch and the workshop (workshops cannot be booked as independent sessions)
- If you are unable to attend, you cannot send a substitute delegate in your place. Please let CharityComms know as soon as possible if you are unable to make it. Call 020 7426 8877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As these sessions are part of a package, we regret that once you have booked your place we cannot offer part or full refunds if you are unable to attend any of the workshops
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of CharityComms to alter the content, speakers or timings of the event
- CharityComms will not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport disruption
- In the unlikely event that CharityComms has to cancel a workshop, we will endeavour to reschedule the workshop on a new date. If you are unable to attend this new event date, CharityComms will reimburse you for the portion of that workshop equal to £150+vat. CharityComms will not be liable to reimburse you for any other costs like travel or accommodation.
- All delegates’ details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your contact details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you’re booked to attend – unless you have indicated otherwise
- On the day of the event the delegate list (name, job title and organisation only) will be shared with attendees to facilitate networking and as an opportunity to make connections. This delegate list should not be used for overt selling, either during or after the event
CharityComms is committed to providing access for all. We aim to hold all our events at venues that are wheelchair accessible. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. You can tell us about your requirements on your booking form, by calling 020 7426 8877 or by emailing Harri.
If you require a personal assistant or carer to attend the event with you, they are very welcome. If the event has ticket cost, the personal assistant or carer’s place will be free.
If you require a BSL interpreter please let us know one month in advance if possible as they are often in demand. CharityComms is committed to providing BSL interpreters for our events on request and subject to availability.
020 7426 8877