Following on from last year’s success, our Strategic Marketing Conference is back for another year!
Where last year’s event helped us step back and consider the foundations of strategy development, this year we’ll be diving into the application of sector-leading insights.
At a time when budgets are tight, and charities are operating in an increasingly complex and demanding environment – your marketing strategy will be crucial. That’s why we’ve committed to delivering an event that will help you strengthen your strategy and elevate your marketing activities.
Based on your feedback, we’re running this conference as a two-day event, which allows for more thought leadership, extended breathing room to reflect on the content, opportunities to connect with peers and guided space to apply theory to your own strategic work.
This year won’t just talk the talk, it will walk the walk.
What can I expect?
A conference that bridges the gap between theory and practice, offering a combination of practical workshops, inspirational case studies, reflection exercises and trend sessions to help you look forward and make actionable plans.
Regardless of what stage your strategy is at – this conference will help you step away from the business as usual. It will provide a dedicated space to learn, think strategically, channel your creativity and (re)approach the “doing” with a new mindset.
What will I learn?
- Trends: what’s happening within and outside the sector that impacts your marketing.
- Behavioural science: how you can better frame your marketing messages to encourage audience action.
- Metrics: what metrics and insights matter for your organisation right now to make the next best steps.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: how to authentically embed EDI into your marketing.
Plus, plenty more! The agenda is being developed behind the scenes and we will update it as sessions are confirmed.
This is not an event to miss. But don’t just take our word for it!
What our delegates said about SMC23:
“Superbly run online event, the best I’ve been to. Excellent mix of the speakers, all of whom considered the smaller charities as well as the bigger ones.”
“Lots of areas covered, plenty of interesting insight, virtual elements (presentations, chat etc) all worked really well. Great event!”
“Great breadth of presentations, and all really clear and well structured.”
Your ticket price includes access to:
- All sessions across the two days and beyond with our on-demand function, enabling you to catch-up on anything you missed!
- Live workshops to bring the concepts to life in your own work – with practical frameworks that you can take away.
- Peer-to-peer learning and knowledge share
- “Ask us anything” clinics with marketing experts from the sector
- A digital delegate bag packed with additional resources and further reading
Is this conference right for me?
From senior leaders, to those who are newly responsible for their charity’s marketing strategy, this conference is for all charity communications professionals who manage, or aspire to manage marketing.
All delegates will benefit from the practical approach, trends sessions and inspirational case studies as well as the opportunities to connect to others in the sector. It will cater for a range of budgets and team sizes (small to large).
To make it a collaborative learning experience, why not encourage your whole team to attend? Joining the event as a team will support you to take back key learnings and embed a strategic mindset at your charity together.
This event is also a perfect for freelancers, who work strategically with charities.
More details coming soon…