Booking terms and conditions for seminars and UK-wide groups
- Booking online indicates acceptance of our booking conditions
- By booking through our online system, you are registering one or more delegates for a CharityComms seminar or UK-wide group event
- Individual and organisational members of CharityComms can attend the seminars and UK-wide group events for free, if the delegates are members at the time of booking and at the time of the event. If you’re not sure whether you’re a CharityComms member please contact our membership manager, Sarah Clarke, on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual members of CharityComms may only use free seminar and UK-wide group event places for themselves. If an individual member is unable to attend the event and requests for a substitute delegate to take their place at a seminar or UK-wide group event and they are NOT a member, the substitute delegate will be charged the non-member price
- Organisational membership entitles all staff working at that organisation to FREE seminar and UK-wide group places
- All places are allocated on a first come first served basis
- For seminar and UK-wide groups, when non-member places have been booked, an invoice will be sent out to you by email. Payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date or by the date of the event, whichever is sooner
- If you are paying for your seminar place and you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome. You can make changes to your booking using the link provided in your booking email
- If individual members are unable to attend a seminar or UK-wide group, they may only transfer that place to a non-member on the agreement to pay the extra amount applicable
- All cancellations must be made using the link in your original booking email, or by telephone: 0207 426 8877 or email: email@example.com, at least 5 days before the event in order to get a full refund
- We may take photos of delegates at our events which could be used for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for any photos that you feature in to be used in this capacity please do let us know on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, speakers or timings of the events
- CharityComms will not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport disruption
- In the unlikely event that CharityComms has to cancel the event, your ticket cost will be reimbursed. CharityComms is not able to reimburse you for any other costs like travel or accommodation
- All delegates’ details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your contact details with anyone
- On the day of the event the delegate list (name, job title and organisation only) will be shared with attendees to facilitate networking and as an opportunity to make connections. This delegate list should not be used for overt selling, either during or after the event
CharityComms is committed to providing access for all. We aim to hold all our events at venues that are wheelchair accessible. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. You can tell us about your requirements on your booking form, by calling 020 7426 8877 or by emailing Harri.
If you require a personal assistant or carer to attend the event with you, they are very welcome. If the event has ticket cost, the personal assistant or carer’s place will be free.
If you require a BSL interpreter please let us know one month in advance if possible as they are often in demand. CharityComms is committed to providing BSL interpreters for our events on request and subject to availability.
020 7426 8877