The big digital content conference
Corporate Partners: £225+vat
Small charity (income up to £1m) and freelancers: £200+vat
Medium charity (income £1-5m): £250+vat
Large charity (income £5m - 10m): £285+vat
Super large charity (income £10m+): £315+vat
Corporate/Public sector: £400+vat
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
etc venues St Paul's
In today’s world, content must play a key part in every charity’s comms strategy. But with new and ever-evolving digital touchpoints on offer, the ways in which our audiences interact with our content is changing at a pace that can be difficult to keep up with.
At this event, we’ll explore how you can develop truly useful, bold and creative content that your audiences will love. There will be practical workshops on creative techniques and gathering audience insight as well as sessions on digital trends and evolving platforms.
We’ll also look at where content may go in the future and hear from the charity content pioneers with the inside story on why they’ve been so successful.
Booking for this conference will open Summer 2019.
On the agenda:
- Understanding new platforms and how your audiences are using them
- Developing truly useful content and products through user-led design
- The “storification” of social media – tips from early adopters
- Using personalisation to give people the right content at the right time
- Leveraging new content formats
- Creating content for Millennials and why it matters
- Top social media trends for the year ahead
- Test and learn: measuring your impact and learning from mistakes
- Explore visual content formats for engaging your audience
- Bringing your brand to life through content
- The future of branded experiences
- Who are the charity content pioneers and what can we learn from them?
- Hear from different audiences about how they like to engage with content
Refreshments and snacks will be provided during the breaks and there’ll be a two-course networking lunch.
Who is this for?
This event is for any charity comms professionals looking to improve how they produce and share content with their audiences. Relevant job titles might include digital and content marketers, heads of content and digital, comms, marketing and social media managers.
Calling all potential charity speakers
Interested in sharing the great work your charity is doing? Please email Emma Wickenden with your 100-word pitch outlining what your session would cover and why you think it would be useful (charities only please).
If you’re an agency interested in speaking at this event, we have two types of promotional packages available: sponsorship and speaking slot and stand packages. We also have stand only packages available too. Please get in touch with Harriet Smith for more information.