When you sign up to be a mentor, we ask you to include some details that will appear on your online profile. Your profile then appears in our online directory so mentees can find you and make a request for you to be their mentor.
This is the information that we will include, and that will appear in your profile. We will also ask you to tick a box to show that you agree to our terms and conditions.
A bit of background about you:
- Name, job title, role level and which organisation you work for.
- What sector you work in and the size of your organisation.
- Your areas of comms experience.
- Number of years working in communications and number of years in your current role.
About you as a mentor
- A brief description of your career experience, both in your current role and previous jobs
- A brief outline of why you would like to be a mentor.
- The particular areas of communications you feel you could help with as a mentor.
This is what a listing looks like when our mentees are looking through the directory. They can see your full profile information when they click on this profile snapshot.
This is what a full mentor profile looks like once it’s completed and is listed in our directory. A potential mentee can view your information and then send a direct request to ask if you’d like to be their mentor.