Join us as a corporate partner to associate your brand with best practice and make valuable business connections within our network of 11,000 comms professionals.
Our members share our vision that charity communications are integral to each charity’s work for a better world. Help us to make that vision a reality by demonstrating how you can support effective charity communications.
- Exclusive free online presence in our supplier listings section.
- Significant discounts for corporate partners on all sponsorship and promotional opportunities at CharityComms events.
- Discounted advertising opportunities in our fortnighly e-News.
- Advertise your jobs for free on our website, and we’ll tweet about them too.
Keep up to date with trends in charity communications
- Free attendance at our member only special interest groups: PR Network, Creatives Group, Brand Breakfast, Social Media Network and Internal Communications Group.
- Discounts for your team to attend our online conferences.
- Free entry to our range of seminars.
- Access to our on-demand content.
- Fortnightly membership emails
Associate your brand with best practice
- Exclusive opportunities to pitch articles for our website to showcase your expertise.
- Opportunities to pitch to present at our events.
Meeting new people, catching up with old friends, sharing ideas, deepening knowledge, finding fresh insights and swopping stories...no one else can make this happen like CharityComms.
Annual subscription fees
The amount your company pays to become a partner of CharityComms depends on its income:
|Organisation’s annual income
|Below £1 million
|Over £5 million