The Brand Breakfast gives you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The network is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
The group meets three times a year and each event follows a theme with guest presenters, a group discussion and networking.
Our Brand Breakfast Steering Group
- Zouhoure Holden, marketing manager, MS Society
- Danielle Wootton, head of communications, Breaking Barriers
- Emma Howlett, head of communications, Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Kimberley Ferguson, brand manager, Christian Aid
- Antonia Cross, head of marketing and communications at Caring in Bristol
- Zohra Vermani, head of brand marketing & creative, Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
- Laura Parker, head of marketing, Mayhew Animal Centre
Brand Breakfast: Developing a brand campaign
CharityComms’ Brand Breakfast is a group for professionals working in brand to come together to discuss issues of mutual interest and share examples of good practice. Be sure to bring along your beverage of choice!
Mash-up: Creatives Group & Brand Breakfast – Brand creativity on a budget
Join us at this mash-up session for the creative and brand communities here at CharityComms. We know that some of the challenges that you’re facing are similar, and so we thought we'd bring you together for the ultimate mash-up event!
Brand Breakfast – Good brand management
Let's come together over a virtual coffee and a muffin to talk all things brand!
Brand Breakfast: Measuring brand awareness – tools, techniques and deciphering the data
Grab your coffee and muffin, and settle in for a morning of all things brand!