Join charity comms professionals from the South West of England at our learning and networking seminars in Bristol, held three times a year.
Who can attend?
CharityComms members and corporate partners can attend for free. Non-member charity places are £50+vat and corporate/public sector organisation places are £80+vat.
About the events
Each event focuses on a different comms topic with guest presenters, group discussions and networking.
The events give you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The network is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
South West networking group steering committee
- Claire Waltham-Smith, communications officer, Wiltshire Citizens Advice
- Naomi Fuller, communications and marketing manager, Avon Wildlife Trust
- Gill Kirk-Burgess, head of communications, Macular Society
- Holly Edwards, social media and digital communications officer, Meningitis Research Foundation
- Matthew Bell, head of marketing and business development, Brunelcare
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Sarah Cutress to find out more.
To be added to the South West Networking Group mailing list please email Sarah or call 020 7426 8877.
If you’d be interested in sponsoring the South West Networking Group, please email Sarah Cutress for further information.